The exhibition features a collection of important Hollywood memorabilia from the Hollywood Museum and private collections.
Many of the items on display have never been seen in public before, including:
- The chair on which Marilyn Monroe posed for her last photoshoot
- Marilyn Monroe's bed
- Elvis Presley's jumpsuits
- John Wayne's clothing
- Charlie Chaplin's clothing
- Clarke Gable's tuxedo from 'Gone with the Wind'
- Superman’s costume
- Michael Jackson’s fedora hat
- And much more…
Subject to change.